At Pushpay, we build world-class giving and engagement solutions to help organisation leaders grow their communities.
We’re looking for someone to join and lead our talented Data Science team in Auckland. The team use a data-driven, analytical and programmatic approach to drive smarter business decisions, that deliver world-class customer experiences. To achieve this, we work with teams across Finance, Operations, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage the team
- Build out our data pipeline according to the strategy
- Partner with other teams across Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product and Engineering to help resolve broader business problems through data and analytics
- Analyze internal and external data, synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports
- Clearly communicate and present findings to senior management and to the broader organization
- Guiding the team to understand specific business opportunities and challenges using a range of data science techniques including:
- data mining
- data management
- descriptive and predictive analytics
- machine learning and visualisation
- Ideally you’ll be from a software engineering background with skills in data wrangling and a love for all things data and analytics
- Strong SQL
- Programming/Scripting experience (C#, Python, R)
- Experience building out data pipelines
- Data mining, statistical modeling and data visualisation
- Machine Learning experience
It would be a bonus if you also have experience in the following:
- Implementing statistical and machine learning models in a production environment
- Experience building out a data lake and data pipelines
- Amazon AWS services knowledge
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
Pushpay (www.pushpay.com) exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. Kiwis can make all kinds of great things happen with minimal resources. We call it the number 8 fencing wire philosophy. Small might mean informal, but that doesn't mean we're not serious about what we do.
Our customers love our product: https://twitter.com/pushpay/likes.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.