Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
About the team:
The Information Technology team is tasked with the sole focus of supporting the business so that we can provide a great product and support experience to all of our customers.
About the Position:
The internal teams at Pushpay have a high dependence on their information systems. Our continued growth and effectiveness as a team pivots around our reliance on our internal toolset. The Pushpay Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all staff are given the best support possible so they can leverage the maximum outcomes that our toolsets can provide.
The Pushpay IT Support Analyst is a focused, approachable, talented individual who takes pride in not only their technical execution, but also bridging the gap for the internal users so that every issue that frustrates their efficiency is quickly and efficiently dealt with in a respectful and pleasant manner.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat and social tools to provide technical support
- Resolve customer issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform user administration duties such as account creation, password resets and access controls
- Provide excellent written documentation for both internal IT and customer use
- Assist in facilitation of company wide stand up and individual team meetings upon request
- Coordinate and execute work relocation requests
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed
- Provisions and prepares workstations using standard images Setup and install new workstations, loaners and other workstation related equipment
- Maintain the internal service ticketing platform by creating, resolving, and following-up on each ticket to ensure the issue is resolved to the staff member’s satisfaction
- Ensure that all service levels are met. Communicate to leadership any issue that may inhibit us meeting our internal service levels
- Provision and de-provision users according to the internal procedural guidelines and direction of the HR department
- Setup and configure hardware and software for new users
- Maintain access registers and audit records of user access within the platform
- Ensure all physical security access is managed according to company guidelines
- Platform Support and End User Training
- Represent Pushpay’s core values in the way that you approach every problem, in the way you communicate to staff and in the level of execution that you bring to every problem
- One to three years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required
- Windows 10 / Mac OS
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- JAMF / Better Cloud Knowledge
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office 2016
- Computer deployment and migration experience
- Basic understanding of the Google software suite
- Remote desktop support
- Printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets
- Strong communication skills
- Result driven and team oriented
- Follow-up and follow through without being asked
- Self starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work with minimal supervision and alone when necessary
- High energy personality that contributes to a positive and healthy work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary within NZ market
- Dedicated annual training budget
- Latest gear, tools and software
- A passionate team with a solid focus on providing the best service
- A modern office with collaboration space and natural lighting
- Central location in Auckland CBD
- Fruits, drinks and other stuff
Pushpay (www.pushpay.com) exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. Kiwis can make all kinds of great things happen with minimal resources. We call it the number 8 fencing wire philosophy. Small might mean informal, but that doesn't mean we're not serious about what we do.
Our customers love our product: https://twitter.com/pushpay/likes.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.