The Operations Analyst will be responsible for day to day oversight of Pushpay's Salesforce.com ecosystem, which will include: Object management, configuring Salesforce.com to analyze business requirements, providing best practice recommendations and implementing functionality for a range of project stakeholders, including custom object creations, advanced workflows, data integrity, data analytics, etc.
They will work closely with business management, stakeholders, business analysts and users within a fast growing environment to ensure core systems are built for scale and delivery of key insights.
This role will have a close focus on optimizing and scaling multiple sales processes, partnering closely with Senior Sales Leadership including Sales Operations. This will include close focus on sales pipeline velocity and the successful candidate will have several years experience in a high-growth sales environment, supporting Salesforce.com and integrated tooling.
This role will work closely with the rest of the Operations team to ensure consistency across processes and systems that are being followed by the entire business. Additional responsibilities will focus on providing reporting and insight to the Senior Management, as well as suggesting operational process improvements that will directly improve velocity and throughput.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Scaling internal systems to support a large sales team with a primary focus on pipeline velocity
- Day to day management of Salesforce.com and related systems
- Work with Management to drive efficiency through tooling and business process automation
- Ensure reporting is created and structured to provide Senior Management on the health of their teams and the business
- Provide guidance and coaching for Junior Operations Admins
- 4-7 years of Salesforce.com Administration (mandatory)
- 1-3 years of Marketo Administration (nice to have)
- 3+ years of integrated SalesOps tooling such as: Velocify, Connect and Sell, Outreach.io, Inside Sales, InsightSquared, etc
- Experience using Gainsight (nice to have)
- Experience using Zuora (nice to have)
- Experience writing Apex Triggers (nice to have)
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification (mandatory) and Advanced Administrator Certification (nice to have)
- Experience with Velocify for Salesforce.com or other Lead management tool a plus
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Sales environment
- Experience with any of the following tools a nice to have: DocuSign, Atlassian's Confluence and JIRA
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Communications, or related field preferred)
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
Pushpay (www.pushpay.com) exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. Kiwis can make all kinds of great things happen with minimal resources. We call it the number 8 fencing wire philosophy. Small might mean informal, but that doesn't mean we're not serious about what we do.
Our customers love our product: https://twitter.com/pushpay/likes.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.