Pushpay is a company dedicated to building the best donor and engagement experiences.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Intermediate Product Designer (5+ years) to join our newly formed Community Apps team. You will be crafting exceptional digital experiences for our customers, focussing on apps and our app builder.
This is an exciting time to join our new team as there are plenty of design challenges in our roadmap to get where we want to go with our apps. We work closely with our own dedicated app engineering team to help us build our vision for that premium experience.
As a designer, you will have experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products before.
We adopt a lean methodology with our work - prototyping early and often to explore and validate ideas. We test these ideas with real people - our own customers to get early and important feedback on our direction.
What you will be doing:
- App and software UI design.
- User flows and scenarios.
- Prototyping interaction and micro-interactions.
- User testing your solution.
What we're looking for:
- Intermediate level of expertise (5+ years).
- Be a team player.
- Have a proven records of solving user problems.
- Some experience in managing stakeholders.
- Evidence of data or insights-driven design.
- Ability to take your project team through the design journey.
- Collaborative, creative and enthusiastic.
- Examples of micro-interaction work.
- No project is too small or too big. It’s about solving user pain points and crafting the best engagement experience.
- You live and breath apps (web, mobile and tablet).
- It’s an advantage if you’re active on social media and love human-centred technology.
- Competitive salary within NZ market.
- Dedicated annual training budget.
- Latest gear, tools and software.
- A passionate design team with an evolving design process that you can contribute to.
- A modern office with collaboration space and natural lighting.
- An adjustable desk and ergonomic chair as we care about your health.
- Central location in Auckland CBD.
- Fruits, drinks and other stuff.
- Work with talented colleagues in Kenexa’s Best Workplace 2016 (medium size).
You should apply if:
- You'd like to step up to the challenge of executing Pushpay's vision for a beautiful and functional experience.
- You are prepared to face a number of design tasks in a number of ways from wireframing, prototyping to finished UI design.
- You are an enthusiastic person who can actively make a difference to the way people experience Pushpay.
- You are looking for a full time role dedicated to this task.
- You'd like to ensure there is a high degree of consistency and quality across all of our digital properties (taking care of the little things).
- You are able to work in New Zealand, and can be located in Auckland.
Pushpay (www.pushpay.com) exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many peoples lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. Kiwis can make all kinds of great things happen with minimal resources. We call it the number 8 fencing wire philosophy. Small might mean informal, but that doesn't mean we're not serious about what we do.
Our customers love our product: https://twitter.com/pushpay/likes.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.