We are a fast growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building a modern world class payment and engagement experience through web and mobile. We do so with a view towards building teams that have autonomy, mastery and purpose at their heart.
Pushpay is a hyper-growth SaaS startup founded in New Zealand. Our products enable people to participate in giving generously to the community, increasing goodwill and helping people in need. If you are keen to use your skills in teams that contribute to the upliftment of communities, come talk to us!
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Senior Front-End Engineer to join the Pushpay team as we continue to grow to meet market demands.
The Pushpay engineering team is spread between Auckland, New Zealand and Redmond, Washington where we continuously deliver value with software deployments several times a day.
- You’d like to apply the skills you’ve already gained, continue to grow, challenge yourself and work alongside really talented people
- You’ll be part of a team where you won’t be siloed into Frontend, instead you’ll have the opportunity to venture into all areas of the stack if you wish to do so
- You possess excellent communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- You’ll be collaborating closely with Product Design, Analysts and other your Engineering peers to deliver world class product engagement experience through web and mobile. An engagement experience that connects millions of people daily and generate generosity around the world
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Emphasis on creating secure web platforms that perform at scale
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person
A practical commercial knowledge of, and high proficiency with:
- Solid experience working Front-end frameworks like React or similar
- Experience in designing and integrating with RESTful services
- Emphasis on writing modular and scalable code
- Automated testing, stubbing and mocking
- Strong UX and design sensibilities
- Expertise in building complex layouts with HTML and CSS
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Practical experience in React or React Native
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, ES2017 or Flow
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS
- Experience working on SaaS products
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
Pushpay (www.pushpay.com) exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. Kiwis can make all kinds of great things happen with minimal resources. We call it the number 8 fencing wire philosophy. Small might mean informal, but that doesn't mean we're not serious about what we do.
Our customers love our product: https://twitter.com/pushpay/likes.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.