Pushpay is a hyper-growth SaaS startup founded in New Zealand. Our products enable people to participate in giving generously to their community, increasing goodwill and helping people in need. If you are keen to use your skills in teams that contribute to uplifting communities, come talk to us!
We’re a fast-growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building world-class giving and engagement solutions. Our teams have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
Who you are:
- You enjoy collaborating with other humans to solve problems
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty diving into logs and pursuing PR’s, and complacency is your enemy
- You love working with tech because there’s always something new
- Someone who will challenge yourself to grow everyday
- A generous teammate who offers to help others when needed
- To teach you about - and behave in accordance with - our core values:
- People come first
- To give you all-the-things! you need to take your career in the direction you want
- To set you up to contribute to Pushpay’s mission in the best way you can
- Relevant QA experience as part of a Product team
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience using test tools (Atlassian suite, Charles, Postman), and an eagerness to learn new tools (Sumo Logic, Librato, Slack, webdriver.io)
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging closely with Developers, Product Analysts, Designers, and other QA team members to deliver a world-class product
- Exploring and evaluating features right through the development process, from inception to delivery (and beyond)
- Participating in daily deployments by testing and verifying changes
- Helping us move faster by refining and improving our QA processes
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Mobile device (BYO plan)
- Standing (and sitting!) desk
- High spec laptop + dual screen setup
- Fruit, healthy drinks and snacks
Pushpay exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. It's been an incredible journey so far, and we're not slowing down. Now is a great time to join us.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.