Do you live and breathe mobile development? Do you love engineering fast and beautiful user experiences? Come and work with us if you want to be part of creating a best-of-breed product for the community of apps ecosystem.
Our team is challenged with scaling, enhancing and maintaining a modern, world class payment and engagement experience through web and mobile.
We want to grow our team with inquisitive people who are passionate about their craft. You will be surrounded with other dedicated, talented software engineers and support teams who hold the value of excellence high. We provide an environment that promotes open discussion about approaches to solve complex problems, and empowers developers to learn new technologies and techniques.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Practical commercial experience with:
- React Native
- Working with designers to create rich and modern apps
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
You will have a good understanding of:
- Hands on experience using a range of AWS services
- Automated testing, stubbing, and mocking
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
Pushpay (www.pushpay.com) exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. Kiwis can make all kinds of great things happen with minimal resources. We call it the number 8 fencing wire philosophy. Small might mean informal, but that doesn't mean we're not serious about what we do.
Our customers love our product: https://twitter.com/pushpay/likes.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.