Pushpay engineers take ownership of features and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest quality solutions all the way to production.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented mobile apps engineer to join the Pushpay team as we continue to grow to meet market demands.
The Pushpay engineering team is spread between Auckland, New Zealand and Redmond, Washington. Developers, Quality Assistance and Analysts work closely together where we continuously deliver value with software deployments several times a day.
We are fast growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building a modern, world class payments experience through web and mobile. We do so with a view towards building teams that have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
Pushpay is a hyper-growth SaaS startup founded in New Zealand. Our products enable people to participate in giving generously to the community, increasing goodwill and helping people in need. If you are keen to use your skills in teams that contribute to the upliftment of communities, come talk to us!
What we're looking for:
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Emphasis on creating secure web platforms that perform at scale
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person
- You are able to work in New Zealand, and can be located in Auckland.
A practical commercial knowledge of, and high proficiency with:
- React and/or React Native
- Experience in designing and integrating with RESTful services
- Emphasis on writing modular, scalable code
- Automated testing, stubbing, mocking
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
You will have a good understanding of:
- Native mobile development (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS
- Experience working on SaaS products
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Flexible hours - we measure results, not hours
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
Pushpay (www.pushpay.com) exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. Kiwis can make all kinds of great things happen with minimal resources. We call it the number 8 fencing wire philosophy. Small might mean informal, but that doesn't mean we're not serious about what we do.
Our customers love our product: https://twitter.com/pushpay/likes.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.