We are currently on the lookout for a few Software Engineers to take leadership and ownership of the engineering of various functional areas in the Pushpay platform.
Practical commercial knowledge of, and high proficiency with
- SQL specifically MS SQL Server
- Some variety of ORM NHibernate, Lightspeed, EF, etc
- Some variety of Dependency Injection NInject, AutoFac, etc
- Some variety of continuous integration Teamcity, Cruise Control, etc
- Git, Mercurial or some DCVS
- Automated testing, stubbing, mocking (TDD should be your modus operandi)
To be successful in this role you need
- Strong passion for developing new software that is scalable
7+ years of relevant software engineering experience, “relevant” being:
- developing Internet-scale multiuser web/mobile/cloud type software products
- Emphasis on writing modular, scalable code that exhibits the principles of SOLID
- Capable of architecting complex software solutions
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure platforms is desirable
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Be friendly and comfortable talking directly to customers
- Be a happy, positive minded and kind person
- Be an independent and versatile hacker, with the ability to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with relative ease
Our work ethic
- We aim to be able to push to production every day (if need be)
- We have a focus on Repeatable Results
- We are Pragmatic Programmers
- A code-base with practically zero technical-debt
- Ultra-low levels of bureaucracy - less talk, more action.
- At Pushpay testers and engineers go together like Jam and Peanut Butter
- We score a full 12 on the Joel Test
- Oh yeah, there is also money if you are interested in that stuff.
Autonomy, Mastery, Purpose
- Establish a clear and motivating mission.
- Pick ONLY the most exceptional people: people who are Smart and Get-Stuff-Done.
- Provide an environment free of distraction with an ambiance that supports creative work.
And then get out of the way and let them do what they love to do.
We have great benefits
Above market rates
PTO & paid holidays
Exceptionally talented colleagues
Medical | Dental | Vision insurance, we got you covered!