When was the last time you learned something new at work?
How many times have you solved the same problem only to rinse & repeat?
If you’re feeling like you’re stuck in a Groundhog Day, talk to us!
Our SRE team at Pushpay is solving interesting problems on a frequent basis. We ship to production every day, multiple times, continually driving forward and making a real difference to our customers globally.
As a team, we learn, improve and grow together, pushing the boundaries, making deliberate and thought-out decisions to deliver robust, at-scale, high quality software into production. We believe in failing fast, learning fast, and coming out the other end with a solution that meets and more often than not, exceeds our high expectations.
With a close relationship with AWS built over healthy discussions, we have our very own Pete Goodman leading the way in building out our secure microservices architecture.
We run microservices using technologies such as containers, serverless, document databases, relational databases, and streams. We are proud of the end-results of what we build.
What we're looking for:
- If you are confident playing around with AWS services, have an in-depth understanding of how infrastructure works, have a sound base in software development, and can learn, you will likely hit the ground running.
- If you are naturally curious, collaboration and teamwork energise you, problem-solving is in your blood and are not afraid to learn, then this is the role you should be in!
- Come and talk to us now about what we are doing here at Pushpay, and see if our fast-paced environment, super-talented team, and the opportunity to level-up is for you!
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Weekly drinks and pizza with the team (plenty of options for people who don't consume those things)
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
Pushpay exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. It's been an incredible journey so far, and we're not slowing down. Now is a great time to join us.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.