Pushpay is a hyper-growth SaaS startup founded in New Zealand. Our products enable people to participate in giving generously to their community, increasing goodwill and helping people in need. If you are keen to use your skills in teams that contribute to uplifting communities, come talk to us!
We’re a fast-growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building world-class giving and engagement solutions. Our teams have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
Pushpay engineers take ownership of features and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest quality solutions all the way to production. We work in cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with Quality Assurance, Designers and Product Analysts. We ship to production several times a day, and use the latest technologies to support our delivery pace and growth.
Our ongoing move from a monolith to a microservice architecture is a great opportunity to stretch your skills and learn new things. If you join us, you’ll get to work with best-in-class tools and practices like AWS Lambda (AWS’s serverless compute offering), .NET Core, microservices and containerisation, continuous delivery and a healthy DevOps culture.
The Pushpay engineering team is spread between Auckland, New Zealand and Redmond, Washington. We are currently on the lookout for talented senior full-stack engineers to join the Pushpay team as we continue to grow to meet market demands.
What we're looking for:
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
- Experience architecting complex software solutions with an emphasis on security and performance
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure platforms is desirable
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
Minimum 4 years relevant software engineering experience, ideally includes one or more of the following stack:
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with React.js a bonus
- Some variety of ORM
- SQL - MSSQL preferred
- nUnit or similar - TDD should be your go to
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Weekly drinks and pizza with the team (plenty of options for people who don't consume those things)
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
Pushpay exists to build world class donor and engagement solutions.
We see many levels of inefficiency in the world of money and we are certain we can make a positive impact on many people's lives by challenging the status quo.
Founded in 2011, we are proudly a New Zealand company. It's been an incredible journey so far, and we're not slowing down. Now is a great time to join us.
Interested in working in other roles?
Are you interested in working with Pushpay and are located in the US? We are looking for people in Marketing, Partner Care, Sales and Technical Support roles. Please view our other US job openings.